- This event has passed.
KINO CACTUS SPRING CLASSIC 13U & 14U- MARCH 20 & 21
Schedule & Information
PIMA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT and KINO SPORTS COMPLEX SPECTATOR COVID REQUIREMENTS:
If not feeling well stay home. Individuals that exhibit any symptoms may be asked to leave.
· Must follow direction of Kino Sports Complex staff, private security, and Covid Monitors or risk being asked to leave the facility.
· Only (2) spectators per rostered player/coach with max of 20 players/coaches per team. No exceptions. Definition: 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child. We will have rosters at the gate, and as spectators come in they will be asked what player/team and then checked off. For teams that play split games on Saturday they will need to check in to identify what team and player and show their ticket stub upon return back to the facility.
· Spectators will be required to remain in their assigned seating area unless using the restroom or leaving the facility post game.
· No admittance thru the gates will be allowed 15 minutes after scheduled game time.
· No re-entry back into the fields once game has begun.
· Those spectators whose team is playing back to back will need to wait to be directed to move if playing on a different field.
· Spectators may bring in one folding chair per. Blankets to sit on grass are permissible. No umbrellas or pop-ups allowed. Chairs may have the attached flat shade color but no umbrella attachments. Bleachers will not be available for spectators.
· Spectators should bring ample water or sports drink to remain hydrated.
· Spectators may bring in pre-packaged snack items (chips, energy bars, fruit…). No meals from fast food locations or large hard coolers will be allowed in. Spectators may bring in small individual soft sided coolers, and teams may bring large coolers for dugout area only.
· Spectators must wear masks at all times while on the property. This includes parking lots and common areas outside the gates. Mask may be removed briefly while eating or drinking while in the designated seating area.
· All must remain 6’ from others at all times. Be patient at the gate while waiting. All teams and spectators must leave the field immediately following game if not scheduled for back to back game.
· No seeds or peanuts are allowed. No spitting.
· Bring sunscreen and hat for sun protection
· Any spectator that displays inappropriate, harassing, or intimidating behavior to any other individual, or who refuses to follow the Covid policies may be asked to leave the facility. Repeated offenses may result in team being suspended from play, or tournament being canceled.
- players/coaches are not allowed to stay and watch other teams or games being played due to capacity limits.
- No post-game team meetings on the field or in the facility.
- Please also advise all that we will not tolerate any vandalism of the fence or landscaping by individuals wanting to watch from outside.
- $7.00 per adult per day
- $2.00 ages 13-17
- 12 and under free
- Players and coaches free
- No re-entry during the game
- Spectators returning from split games for teams second game must show ticket stub and tell gate staff what team and player they are coming to see.
- Cash or debit card accepted.
Through your NCS account please update your team roster. To meet the spectator requirements we will be printing out rosters Friday so we can provide to county security and gate attendants. So any updates please do by Thursday. Appreciate it.
3 maximum coaches in the dugout. Please email list of your coaches so we can include with your team roster for check in purposes at the main gate.
Lot off Ajo Way (see map) Note: The main lot we use by the stadium is being used as a mass vaccine site so it is not available.
Tournament Command Center set up inside the complex at the main concession building. Manager bring copies of player proof of birth, and certificate of insurance. We will be providing each team with 3 line up cards.
4 game baseballs will be issued to the umpires.
- Upon game completion the home plate umpire will have a coaching member from each team sign the score card they have that will verify the final score and for the 13U the innings pitched.
- No team meetings on field or outside the field. If you need to do meetings do so in the parking lot.
- Clean up any debris generated in dugout area.
13U – CHAMPIONS: Cochise Baseball | FINALISTS: ATB Glendale
- Arizona Monsoon Baseball
- ATB 13U
- Cochise Elite
- Marucci Athletics, Peoria
- ATB, Glendale
- OV Mets
- Rollin Basebal
14U GOLD CHAMPIONS: National Red | GOLD FINALISTS: National Blue
14U SILVER BRACKET: Ballerz | FINALISTS: Hills White
- Vail Vipers
- Rebels Red
- White Mountain Pines
- Rebel Red
- Hills Baseball Blue
- Hills Baseball White
- Nationals Futures
This event will be held at:
- Kino Sports Complex
Division/Cost (3 Game Minimum):
13U $600, 14U $650
Teams participating for the first time must register team and roster at playncs.com. Teams that have already registered with National Championships Sports (NCS) are to update roster.Register Team / Enter Tournament
Registration & Payment Process
See the registration and payment process to secure your teams entry.
- NCS Championship Rings